Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Sleek Makeup

I'm feeling the euphoria one would feel when you finally received a package that's smth you got online :D
Being an avid online shopper, I'm still not yet numb to receiving packages from the grumpy postman haha
(I just can't find stuff as nice when shopping offline you know ><)

Anyways, Happy1990 here!
*attempts to execute a pirouette*

Another Sleek palette came~
It's the Oh So Special palette. I bought this on ebay (here) far earlier than the Storm palette actually, but it came only today.
That's one of the cons of offline shopping. Shipping fees + waiting time

Anyways Luxola.com didn't have this palette so that's why I got it off ebay.
The palette itself was just around 6 pounds actually, but the shipping fee add on to it. 
Total paid was SGD28. 

As compared to the $10 I paid for the Storm Palette.. *bitter*

I'm not gonna explain myself on why I said I'm broke but I still buy these stuff and all cos it's a long story and I can't be bothered with what people think, cos it will definitely pop my happy clouds ^^

Anyway!

My two palettes! 
I solemnly swear I will not be buying anymore eyeshadows stuff for quite a while.
I do have to learn how to put on eyeshadow without looking like someone punched me in the eye 
//worries//




Oh yea, the paper below are my notes xD

More pics of the Sleek 'Oh So Special' eyeshadow palette
As usual, just click and you'll get a mega-size pic thanks to yours truly, who again forgot to change program settings.

Viva la diva~









Side by side comparison of the two palettes
*right to right
//left Oh So Special, right Storm//




*left to right
//left Storm, right Oh So Special//
(The pink in the top 2nd right didn't come out true to item though)









Finishing this entry with my favourite guy, my favourite smile, and my favourite dimple :3

cr. orient-extreme


No comments:

Post a Comment