Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stressed out

As some might know (or are in the same situation as me), I've been mugging for the past few weeks for my end of the year exams.

I'm so stressed out



I lay in bed the previous night with my whole head filled with how am I going to pass this, how am I going to memorize that, how am I going to study this, blah blah blah over and over again until I finally managed to sleep at 4am+

I don't think I was ever this stressed over exams before +_+


Here's why I THINK I'm feeling the stress:

My exam schedule...

May 9 - Principles of Banking & Finance
May 10 - Marketing, Financial Management
May 17 - Financial Reporting
May 21 - Management Accounting

Out of the 5 papers, 2 are retakes
I told myself not to let history repeat again. No more fails, ever.


May 10. Two exam papers +______________+

I have no flying idea how I'm going to juggle that


I don't think I'm cut out for studying



2 comments:

  1. hang in there!!!
    you still got one whole month to go.
    dont kill urself right at the start!

    GANBATTEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete